Thursday, October 4, 2012

Professionally Cleaned Houston Carpets Why Not Try It Now?

Carpet-cleaning-houston-1
Okay I am going out on a limb today and calling Stanley Steamer Houston and request an estimate on cleaning the carpets in my 42 year old home, yes the carpet is the same age. I have never had my carpets cleaned by professionals, I am almost embarrassed to admit this, but why not give it a try.

I continually see the yellow vans with the big Stanley Steamer logo, so this is the company I am calling. They have been in business for many years and the reviews show them to be one of the top Houston carpet cleaners. This is how the day went.

After making the call and scheduling an appointment the professional service technician was in my home a few hours later. The technician and I walked the house and I showed him areas of concern that I had and he pointed out areas where he saw stains and wear that I had not noticed. Once the walk through was complete he gave me an estimate and said that it was good for thirty days. I was so surprised at the reasonable price that I asked to schedule the cleaning.

The technician continued to explain that they would be moving the furniture upon arrival and returning it to the proper location once the job was complete. He also showed me and gave me a copy of the insurance showing what was covered and if I had any questions to call the insurance agent. I also received a list of personal references that he invited me to contact to see how they were pleased with their service. Finally, I was told the name of the three technicians who would be at my home and shown their certificates of certification from the state. All of this was shown or handed to me without ever having to ask. The professional service technician was very polite and had a full understanding and knowledge to answer my questions.

On the scheduled cleaning date I walked through my home with the three technicians well talked about the areas of concern and they explained what they would be doing. They moved my furniture with care and put it all in the correct spot once the job was complete. I was charged exactly as the quote stated and never did they try and sell me anything more.

I have 42-year old carpets that look new. They are a color that I remember from long ago. Never did I imagine that Stanley Steamer Houston services would do such a wonderful job. From the first call until completion of the job it was 100% satisfaction. Even when the job was complete the original service technician asked me to walk with him once again to make sure there were not any more areas of concern. Today that type of customer service truly stands out.

 

Queen's Carpet Care
10010 Kinney Rd. Houston, TX 77099
Phone: (281) 438-4668

Carpet-cleaning-houston-coupons

Carpet_Cleaning_Houston_Service_Houston_Carpet_Cleaning_(281)_438-4668_Commercial_Sugar_Land_Katy.mp4 Watch on Posterous

 

No comments:

Post a Comment